- International Airfares + Taxes: QANTAS
- Economy class flights – Johannesburg to Durban and Durban to Cape Town
- Airport taxes for the above flights
- The hire of a coach while in Cape Town, KwaZulu Natal and Gauteng as indicated above
- Accommodation and meals for the coach drivers where applicable
- Four nights at a hotel in Johannesburg and Cape Town, on a bed and breakfast basis
- Hlhuluwe Game Reserve costs included - entrances and 2 game drives per person
- Two nights at the Hluhluwe Game Reserve including dinner and breakfast
- Cape Town sightseeing - Table Mountain, Newlands Cricket & Rugby Grounds
- Kwa-Zulu Natal sightseeing – St Lucia Boat Cruise and uShaka Marine World
- either Sea World or Wet n Wild. Johannesburg – Soweto Tour
- A Calypso Destinations Travel representative will be on hand to assist you when you arrive in Cape Town.
One of our people will also travel with you to Hluhluweto assist with the identification of animals
(Notice of cancellation must be made in writing)
Please note there may be specialized inclusions in your tour such as Train Tickets, Theatre Show tickets, instant purchase airline tickets etc that are non-refundable in addition to the above Cancellation Charges. These cancellation fees are in addition to any cancellation fees that may be levied by our tour suppliers.
- Cancellation of tour 60 days prior to departure – any payments made prior to this date will be reimbursed (Less any bank charges).
- Cancellation of tour 31 to 59 days prior to departure: 65% of the total amount Per person will be refunded.
- Cancellation of tour 30 – 15 days prior to departure: 25% of the total amount per person will be refunded.
- Cancellation of tour 14 days prior to departure and after commencement of travel : Nil Refund.
Any person wishing to amend from the group tour arrangements after the initial deposit has been paid will be charged a standard $150.00 amendment fee per person plus any additional charges involved with the amendment (additional transfers, accommodation etc).
Australian citizens require a passport with minimum 6 months validity from date of departure from final destination. Other passport holders may require additional documentation. Please check your applicable requirements with our Travel Consultant. A copy of each person’s passport is required.
Cancellation by Provider
If Provider cancels this Agreement or is unable to provide the requested accommodations, Provider will assist Group in finding like accommodations and space at comparable prices, Provider will immediately repay any monies paid by Group or its Attendees to Provider, and shall provide, without charge, necessary transportation between the alternative site and the original site. If Provider, or any company Provider is acting as an agent for cancels this Agreement, or any part of the Agreement, within thirty (30) days of Arrival, Provider will also be responsible to pay Group all incremental expenses incurred by Group for any alternative accommodations that exceed the price(s) negotiated with Provider. Provider’s liability is limited to these remedies and Provider shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or special damages.
Travel Advisories :
We strongly suggest that you consult the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT) website and register (either group or individual) so that you are kept up to date with any travel warnings or advisories that may be in place for your destinations (www.dfat.gov.au
). You should also advise DFAT of your travel details such as date of departure and itinerary.
Travel and Immunisations:
It is essential that all tour participants discuss their personal travel plans with a health professional to ensure you have the correct vaccinations for your trip and any booster doses of childhood vaccinations you may need.
Upon re-entry into Australia, Customs & Immigration will request a copy of your vaccination certificate if you have visited areas that have current health risks or hazardous diseases. For further information, visit the following website to check the current health alert and warnings for the destination/s you are visiting - http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/