- Accommodation on HB basis for 7 nights at the specified hotels. If they are unavailable for the specific period of the requirement, accommodation would be provided at an alternative hotel of the similar standard.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with a English Speaking chauffeur for the entire tour.
- Cost of entrance fees to the Temple of the Tooth, Cultural Show & Botanical Gardens
- Specified Horse Rides with relevant facilities inclusive of 3-4 hours of riding (Kandalama, NuwaraEliya&Ahungalla), mounted guide, horse and tack (saddle, bridle etc) & water on rides.
- Garlands on Arrival.
- Water during transfers.
- A packet of Tea bags per person on departure
- All customers will receive a take home souvenir courtesy of Calypso Lanka Holidays
Australian citizens require a passport with minimum 6 months validity from date of departure from final destination. Other passport holders may require additional documentation. Please check your applicable requirements with our Travel Consultant. A copy of each person’s passport is required.To apply on line click here http://www.vfsglobal.com/india/australia/visa_services/index.html
Cancellation by Provider
If Provider cancels this Agreement or is unable to provide the requested accommodations, Provider will assist Group in finding like accommodations and space at comparable prices, Provider will immediately repay any monies paid by Group or its Attendees to Provider, and shall provide, without charge, necessary transportation between the alternative site and the original site. If Provider, or any company Provider is acting as an agent for cancels this Agreement, or any part of the Agreement, within thirty (30) days of Arrival, Provider will also be responsible to pay Group all incremental expenses incurred by Group for any alternative accommodations that exceed the price(s) negotiated with Provider. Provider’s liability is limited to these remedies and Provider shall not be liable for any consequential, punitive or special damages.
Travel Advisories :
We strongly suggest that you consult the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT) website and register (either group or individual) so that you are kept up to date with any travel warnings or advisories that may be in place for your destinations (www.dfat.gov.au
). You should also advise DFAT of your travel details such as date of departure and itinerary.
Travel and Immunisations:
It is essential that all tour participants discuss their personal travel plans with a health professional to ensure you have the correct vaccinations for your trip and any booster doses of childhood vaccinations you may need.
Upon re-entry into Australia, Customs & Immigration will request a copy of your vaccination certificate if you have visited areas that have current health risks or hazardous diseases. For further information, visit the following website to check the current health alert and warnings for the destination/s you are visiting - http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/